2014 NASA/APL Internship Program is available at http://www.APLapp.com.
Since 2004, the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) has offered summer projects to students interested in working on NASA missions or space-related research opportunities at APL. Students participating in the NASA/APL Internship Program will work at APL, and will make critical contributions to current and future missions or grants during their assignments in the Space Department.
Below are relevant deadlines.
* December 12, 2013 – Application Launched
* January 27, 2014 – Application Deadline
* End of February – Selections Complete
Students participating in the NASA/APL Internship Program must:
* have a demonstrated interest in the space program
* be a sophomore, junior, senior, or first or second year grad student in Fall 2014
* be in high academic standing (GPA of 3.0 or greater)
* be a U.S. citizen